Monday, March 2, 2015

Butterfly Thanks

I've been doing a LITTLE bit with some "card parts." I found this strip of patterned paper already stamped with the "Thank You," which is from a Stampin' Up! set. I also had this card base already cut and sitting on my table and I had just taken the package of butterfly stickers (from Martha Stewart) out of one of my sticker drawers. All I did was put them all together! This card is 4 x 6 inches.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it when great cards come from almost no effort or fuss! I really like the simple feeling this one provides.

Mary said...

Love the little butterfly that you used. What a sweet card you made by using your card parts. :)

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

And they came together beautifully! This is perfection! Love the soft, warm colors.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

To make the entire card using things you already had is great! Love the little patterned butterfly.