Friday, February 27, 2015

Happiness Always

This previously-stamped piece was in my "card parts" pile, so I thought I'd use it. I had stamped the sentiment a little bit crooked, but I just trimmed it down so that it was straight. I mounted the panel on Dimensionals. I embossed the background with a new-to-me folder from Darice. When I saw a friend use it, I "had" to have it, too!:) (Thanks, Vicki! This isn't the only folder you've made me buy!) Oh - the stamps are from Stampin' Up! I colored the image with markers and "thumped" on a darker color before stamping.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

So pretty. Love that embossing folder!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

So glad I can be of service helping you buy more "things". :) It's a great card, Lynette!

Bonnie32002 said...

I woulnd never have thought to use 3 colors on the flowers. Now that I see yours I know I'll give that a try!

Leslie Miller said...

Another one of your fabulous embossing folders! You do such a good job of showing the texture in your photos. I can never get it quite right Beautiful card!