Sunday, February 1, 2015

February Calendar Page

February already! Here is my calendar page. If you are interested in printing your own (blank) calendar pages, you can find the links under my blog title.

The heart was punched with a Martha Stewart punch. I embossed with a heart Cuttlebug folder. I embossed the red paper with a Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. Happy February! Oh - I forgot to mention that I also embossed the bottom with another Cuttlebug folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I love this one. The heart with the little holes around it really make it so pretty

Mary said...

The punch and all of the dry embossing really makes this a beautiful calendar Lynette. Love it!

Mary

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great calendar page for February!

Leslie Miller said...

This is so beautiful and clever, Lynette! I just love how you punched the heart in the embossed panel and then layered that over another embossed panel. And the border along the bottom -- it really frames the whole page and looks fabulous!