Friday, January 16, 2015

Drawing on Nature #1

The main image on this card is from the Stampin' Up! set called "Drawing on Nature." I stamped it with Versafine Vintage Sepia ink and colored with Copic markers. I mounted on pop dots. The sentiment is from a Papertrey Ink set. I matted with patterned cardstock to match the background and also added a pop dot. The background paper and strip across are from a matstack I got at Michael's. I cut it into 6 x 6 pieces and don't remember what brand it is.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

What a pretty card! You are doing so good at using up what you have

bonnie32002 said...

Bright and cheerful! Just what I needed to see on a gloomy day.

I also like your tip on cutting DSP into card size pieces.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I really like that dp you used for that pretty little flower! Very cheerful card! It would brighten anyone's day.

Unknown said...

That simple strip really makes me say, "Wow!" I need to be reminded that sometimes it takes just a little thing that really makes the card a winner!

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous! Love everything about it from the paper to the border trim to, of course, the beautiful flower image. This was one of SU!'s prettiest sets, I think. I loved it well when I had it. Oh, my gosh, I've loved and let go of so many sets.

Mary said...

The image from the Drawing on Nature stamp set is lovely. I really like the colors you used to make your card. :)

Mary