Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Delightful Decorations #3 and a Couple Tags

The last card and a couple tags using the Stampin' Up! set "Delightful Decorations."

I really didn't know how was going to use these small stamps. I thought about stamping the background. But, then I decided to stamp a strip instead. I stamped with Garden Green and matted with Garden Green, also. I stamped the ornaments with the same ink and mounted on foam squares. The border strip is mounted on foam squares, too.
I also made a couple tags with the last stamp. I stamped them on silver and embossed with clear embossing powder. I punched a tiny hole in the top and added some silver cord,.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Great idea to use those small stamps on a border. Dunno as I would have that of that. Oh and by the way, now I wish I would have gotten the ornament set and matching punch. I've seen the punch used for so many different kinds of punch art.

Unknown said...

I give you credit, Lynette, for your endurance...I think I would have quit using the stamps I didn't have an idea for, but you, continue to come up with great ideas that inspire me. Deb (BTW, did you receive my email I sent 3 days ago?)

Leslie Miller said...

I love how you used the small stamps as a border! It's a great design all the way around with the arrangement of the ornaments under the border. They make super cute tags, too! They look almost glittery. Gosh, I really need to get moving on my next set.