Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Much Appreciated - Part One

The sentiment on this card is from the Stampin' Up! set called "Much Appreciated." I guess this is actually Part Two, since I already used one of the four stamps in this set on another card.

I used a die cut that I cut at our Group Gathering in June. I'm sorry, but I'm not sure who it's made by. I sponged gray ink over it and mounted it on foam squares. I already had the background paper on my table with a circle die-cut out of it, waiting to be used.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Great card - love when everything comes together like that!

Danni said...

Beautiful!!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, I love how you made a doily covered window! Very nice. Understated and elegant.

Lisa Lara said...

It looks awesome popped up Lynette. Wasn't it tricky getting the dots on in between the pattern?

Mary said...

I really like the sentiment. The font is very pretty and so is your card. :)

Mary