Friday, August 8, 2014

Doodle That - Part One

Today's set is called "Doodle That." I stamped the background using one of the stamps and Mellow Moss ink. I stamped the flower in black and colored with markers. I matted both pieces with Mellow Moss cardstock and mounted the flower on foam squares. The sentiment is from PSX and is long-retired.
I used the little flower for this card, stamping it in black and coloring with blue and purple. I cut it with an oval Nestability and mounted on foam squares. The little sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That one stamp makes a great background for the little design. Great cards!

Unknown said...

I have this set, but wasn't to excited about it, but you made me change my mind. Can't wait to get time to go up and make me a card like yours. Thanks

bonnie32002 said...

I picked this set up at a rummage sale and never did anything with it; thanks for giving this set renewed ideas!

Bea said...

Really like the anniversary card....great job.

Leslie Miller said...

You make me sad that I no longer have Doodle This or Doodle That. I really had to make some difficult choices due to space issues. Love how you used the squiggly stamp for a background. Two cute and simple cards!