Sunday, July 13, 2014

Daisy Thank You

I had a great beginning of the week and I made ten cards in about three days. Such fun! Now I have lots to share with you - one at a time:)

Here is the first one - a very simple thank you card. The square white piece was left over from a card I made a couple weeks ago - a window card. I was digging through my sticker drawers and happened across this daisy. I thought they were all gone, but I was delighted to find one more! It is from K & Co. I stuck it to the square and mounted the square on foam squares. The patterned paper is from a very old matstack from Stampin' Up. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

9 comments:

Sheri said...

Very simple like you said but very very pretty. I love those daisy's and I think I have several. Now the search is on!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a pretty card. A daisy is such a perfect card for this time of year and they are one of my favorites. I have some of those too. :)

Mary said...

Love the daisy that you added. An WOW! I am in awe of your being able to make 10 cards in 3 days. :)

Mary

Shoshi said...

Lovely, Lynette. Love how you've placed the topper as a diamond. Thanks for your nice comment - we are thrilled with the solar panels and can't wait for the electrician to come and connect it all up tomorrow!

Shoshi

Sandie C said...

Such a lovely ard - a simple design that looks perfect.

Unknown said...

I, too, love daisies! This simple card of yours is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing!

JUDI said...

Very nice card. I love its simplicity. Love the daisy...and don't you wish you had more of them.
With Love Judi

Leslie Miller said...

I love this! I still have a couple of those daisies and quite a lot of that paper. I was just thinking about it yesterday, in fact. I should use it up. Believe it or not, I made five cards Saturday. Duplicates, but still, that's a lot for me!

bonnie32002 said...

I remember cards you made with these lovely daisies! I'm glad you found another; it's just as pretty!!