Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Embedded Flowers Birthday

I know that I've done this before, but I'm sharing another "embedded" flowers card. 

This die-cut (Memory Box die) flower piece was on my table. I had sprayed it with a glimmer mist. I glued it to a piece of white cardstock and embossed with a Stampin' Up!/Sizzix embossing folder. I matted with Pale Plum. The sentiment (from Papertrey Ink) was stamped on white and then cut with a Spellbinders die. Before removing from the die, I sponged with Pale Plum ink. I mounted the sentiment on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Lynette this card is gorgeous. Each day that I visit you, I am touched by the beauty of your cards. A beautiful card.

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, the flowers look stamped! Pretty fabulous! Love!

Barbara said...

This is beautiful! I love the technique you used.