Friday, May 16, 2014

Blue Thanks

The "card part" on this card was the punched "THANKS" piece. I had made that using a Martha Stewart border punch. I trimmed it down and cut a piece of white to fit on it. Then I wasn't sure what to do. So, I grabbed an ancient Stampin' Up! two-step stamping set and stamped the flowers and stems. I'm excited to use this set again some time soon! There are a few different flowers.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Darnell said...

This is a modern take on a classic, Lynette! I see two-step stamping making a comeback, especially with the watercoloresque stamps. Wait. What? You know what I mean. This beautiful flower looks like you painted it!! Hugs, Darnell

Leslie Miller said...

I LOVE the frame you made for the trio of tulips! You made an old set look new again. I finally let this set go just recently. I did love it lots for a long time, though.