Thursday, April 3, 2014

White Birthday Wishes for Patti

This card is for Patti. I was on a design team with her for a little while and found out her birthday is the same day - exactly - as my husband's. Cool:) Happy Birthday, Patti!

I punched the bottom with a punch from Recollections, then added gems to the flower centers. I stamped the sentiment (from Gina K) and scored lines on each side with my Scor-Pal. I embossed the top part with a Sizzix folder. I mounted the entire panel on foam squares. The butterfly was punched with a Martha Stewart punch and I added gems for the body. Enjoy your day, Patti.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Very pretty! Happy birthday Jim and Patti!

Leslie Miller said...

Very, very pretty, Lynette! I love how you embossed just the upper portion, and the flowers stamped in each little scallop makes such a cute border. Those tiny gems and the sweet butterfly -- perfect finishing touches!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

CAS card that is just so pretty!!!