Thursday, April 10, 2014

Happy Birthday, Andrea!

Yet another birthday card for a member of our stamping group! Happy Birthday, Andrea!

The embossed piece was in my "card parts" pile, so I decided to make use of it. They were done with a small Cuttlebug folder. I added orange flowers and used purple brads. I matted with purple, also. The sentiment is from a Gina K set. That's about all there is to it! Hope you have a great day, Andrea.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

What a pretty card!awww such a pretty card!

Sandy said...

Lynette you just gave me an idea for a card that I could use some small buttons on for a challenge I want to add another card to...thanks

bonnie32002 said...

Oh my gosh! I haven't used those round embossing folders in quite a few years. Thanks so much for reminding me of them!

Sandie C said...

Lovely card - I too have forgotten about those small embossing folders and must get them out after seeing your inspiring card. TFS

Leslie Miller said...

I love that embossed panel! It's so cute and helps with a quick card by having all three scalloped circles just ready and waiting for whatever you want to put in them. Like I've said before, you have the best collection of embossing folders. Love how you added those cheerful flowers!