Thursday, April 24, 2014

Another Guy Card

Two of the folders I recently got were actually sets of three smaller folders. This wheat is one of them. It goes along with some flowers and some birds on a wire - both of which you'll be seeing soon, I'm sure. 

I lightly rubbed an old Memories Soft Wheat ink pad over the embossed image and around the edge to highlight the embossing. I matted with a bit of black. The card base is kraft and the sentiment is from Hero Arts.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Colorado Crafter said...

I have really been enjoying all of your embossed cards lately. You are reminding me how really easy it can be to make beautiful cards with just some simple embossing. I have so many embossing folders in my stash and have used so few of them. Thanks for spurring me one to get creative with things I already have on hand!!!

Sandy said...

Oh Lynette, I do like this one. TFS!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I like that embossing folder. I've had mine for quite a while and never used it. It is a great design for a guy's card!!!

Barbara said...

Lynette, you are still my CAS guru! I love the simple elegance of this card and it is masculine enough for any guy!

Michele Boyer said...

Simply perfect. :)

Leslie Miller said...

Now I wish I'd gotten this one, but I didn't. LOVE how it looks, and so perfect for a masculine card. My folders have been shipped -- yay -- just waiting and hoping for next week arrival. You have so inspired me!