Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Another Birthday

Most of the cards that I mail out are for birthdays, so it's no surprise that I'm sharing another birthday card today:)

I've had this stamped flower image for several years and it's been on my stamping table for many months, just waiting to be used. I had just a couple minutes last night and I really wanted to do something in my stamping room, so this is the simple card that I made. I used the Hero Arts birthday sentiment set that has not gotten put away for a while to stamp the "Happy Birthday." I matted with black. Voila! Possibly a card to donate to our church, where they sell them for cheap.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

This is really pretty Lynette! I love the kraft and white!

Sheri said...

I love the colors! Pretty card

bonnie32002 said...

It's clean, simple and very pretty! Too bad our church doesn't sell cards, I have a ton of em'!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It may have been a quick card for you yesterday, but it is really a neat card! I like the color you used for the stamped image and then mounting it on black is very striking!

Harriet Skelly said...

Simply beautiful!

Mary said...

Wow! This card took only a few minutes to make? I never would have guessed that. A great looking card.

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

Dang, Lynette, your card parts are much more interesting than mine! I love the image. This turned out great and will be appreciated as a donation. The easy mailers are best for things like that. I need more of those.