Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Grandkids' Valentines

I took a few minutes today and finally made valentines for our grandkids. I used two from a few years ago and then made three new ones. VERY simple and not my best, but here they are:) The hearts are all cut using Lifestyle Crafts dies. They are all mounted on foam squares. The patterned paper is from a stack from Recollections.

My mom is still doing about the same. Eating VERY little and sleeping a lot. She will finish up her radiation on Friday and move to a nursing home on Monday. It still seems very surreal. I'll keep you posted. I made a card for her, too, today. I bought a "MOM" file from Silhouette and was going to make a Mother's Day card for her. Had to use it sooner. I'll share it with you tomorrow or Friday.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

JUDI said...

I love your cards. The paper you used is really NEAT.
God bless your MOM and may she feel better soon.
With Love Judi

bonnie32002 said...

You may not think these are your best, butthey look great to me! And Amen to what Judi said. Best wishes on the transition to the nursing home for your Mom.

Sheri said...

Great Valentines. I am praying for your family and especially your mom. God bless

Leslie Miller said...

I think these cards are very pretty and the paper is super sweet. Funny thing, I especially like the last one that has the least on it. Wishing peace and comfort for your mom and strength for the family.