Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Another Guy Card

I have lots of die-cut pieces to use now, after experimenting with my dies and Grand Calibur. Here is a card I made using one.

I stamped the sentiment on the die-cut piece with Versamark and embossed with detail gold embossing powder. I mounted it on Pop Dots. The matting is shimmery gold. I added some Washi tape near the bottom and scored beside it. I also scored lines on the sides and the top. I matted that piece with black.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Yes, definitely a manly card. I like the tape/ribbon too; it adds color and another masculine touch.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is perfect Washi tape for the card. Love the gold shimmer paper too!

Sandy said...

Lynette, what a great "manly" card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jeanette said...

I LOVE what you are doing with your washi tapes! This card is masculine yet beautiful!! As always, I love your scoring lines!

Brenda & Ian said...

Keep the guy cards coming. We can all come up with zillions of pretty cards. Harder to come up with the GUY cards/

Leslie Miller said...

Very manly! I need more of these. The black on gold with the Washi tape is very striking.