Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thinking of You

A Thinking of You card for a member of my stamping group. I made another similar to it that I will share very soon.

I stamped the image (from a Penny Black set) on watercolor paper and then I watercolored the flowers using Stampin' Up inks and an Aquarpainter. I stamped the sentiment (from Stampin' Up) and then embossed with a Sizzix folder. I matted with Old Olive. The main panel and the card base are off-white.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

Leslie Miller said...

This is a stunner, Lynette! I love those gorgeous flowers and how you embossed right over top of them. The image and bold sentiment play beautifully together!

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Lynette..gorgeous colouring and love the background embossing..very effective.

luv CHRISSYxx