Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy Belated Birthday - to Me!

Another tradition ... I post a picture of my birthday cards on my birthday. Oops - too busy this year:) My birthday was on Saturday - I entered a new decade as I turned 60. Here are the wonderful cards that I received. I happen to know that there are a couple other cards on their way. Sorry they won't be pictured.

My birthday was great and then on Sunday we celebrated Christmas with our kids and grandchildren. Fun times! Life will get back to "normal" on Wednesday afternoon. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great cards, Lynette. Your birthday certainly does come at a busy time for you. :) Glad you make special notice of it though. It's important to celebrate it!

JUDI said...

WOW, you had quite a haul of Beautiful Birthday cards. Welcome to the Sixties....
With Love Judi

Danni said...

Aww man! and I missed it! Happy Belated Birthday! I hope it was fabulous--like you! Looks like you got lots of great cards!!

Leslie Miller said...

A lot of people love you, Lynette! I see a few hand stamped cards in there, too. Happy belated birthday (again)!

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Lynette. I hope it was awesome. I can't believe that you are 60, you certainly look lots younger then 60. Love seeing all of the beautiful cards you received. Happy New Year to you and to your family. :)

Mary

Darnell said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Lynette! I just saw the darling card that Harriet made for you on her blog. She kindly provided a link so I came to join in the best wishes for your milestone birthday! I personally am loving the sixties (all over again!)!! Hugs, Darnell