Thursday, November 7, 2013

Purple Anniversary - and a Little Wyatt Update

Quick post. I had a little time to play in my stamping room on Monday, and this is one of the three cards I made. I hope to have some more play time soon!

The black oval and the flowers were cut with my Cameo Silhouette. I used foam squares to mount it. The patterned paper is from a stack from Recollections and the sentiment is from Inky Antics. I matted with black.

A quick update on our grandson, Wyatt. He had a doctor appointment yesterday, and he was up eight ounces from last Wednesday. Awesome!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Pretty card! Great news, you grow Wyatt!

Jeanette said...

Beautiful card and awesome news on Wyatt!!

Teresa said...

Both of your anniversary cards are really pretty.