Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Same Stamp - Different Cards

This stamped image was in my "to-do" pile. I added "gem" stickers to the flower centers and butterflies. The sentiment is from TPC Studios and the butterflies were punched with a Martha Stewart punch.
This is the same image done in a different color. The sentiment was cut with a Cuttlebug die. I added a tiny pearl for the dot on the "i."

I've had the last few posts pre-scheduled. I haven't been in my stamping room for the last week or so. Our little grandson, Wyatt, who was born three weeks early on the 19th of September, has been in the hospital since last Wednesday. They haven't been able to figure out what's wrong with him yet. He just mostly sleeps - is too tired to eat or anything. And his poop is just basically water. They've done several test and nothing has shown up. They think he has a virus, but is just not kicking it. They have another test to try today. They're not giving him bottles any more - instead he's getting a drip feed through a feeding tube in his nose. If anyone would like to pray for him, we would sure appreciate it. Thanks so much!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

No comments: