Thursday, October 24, 2013

Flutter By Wednesday - Remake!

This week's Flutter By Wednesday challenge is to use any color except orange and black. I had missed the "no black" part. Ooops. So, I made another card just like yesterday's, except that it fits the challenge.

The sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts. I inked it up with gray ink and then colored the words "happy" and "birthday" with a pink marker. I matted with gray cardstock. The butterfly was punched with a Marvy punch. I really love yesterday's butterfly, but it's a Memory Box die that I had borrowed from someone, so I couldn't do one like that for today's card. I colored the antennae gray and added two gray gemstones to the body. Now I feel better:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

No comments: