Friday, October 11, 2013

Birthday Flowers and an Update on Wyatt

I thought I was out of posts, but found this one as a "Draft." I haven't been in my stamping room for about a week and a half.  Maybe again some time soon:)

I cut the vase for this card on my Cameo Silhouette. I stamped it with a swirly stamp from an Inkadinkado set. I sponged some distress ink around the edges to give it more dimension. I also used foam squares on the top of the vase. The flower stamp is from a Gina K set and is colored with Copics. The sentiment is from the same set as the flowers.

An update on our grandson, Wyatt. Tuesday was not a great day, but Wednesday was better and Thursday was the best day in a while. He had a biopsy to determine if he had a specific disease of the colon, but that came  back negative. Also, he has been able to stay awake longer and he's eating more from the bottle. All good news! He will still be in the hospital for a while, but he is continuing to show improvement. Thank you very much to those of you who are praying for him. We all appreciate that!

And if you're still with me - I was asked what stamp I used yesterday. It was called Garden Bouquet and is from Hero Arts. (Thanks, Joanne! :) )

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

No comments: