Monday, May 20, 2013

Another Cute Little Elephant :)

I've had some time to spend in my stamping room lately, but haven't really gotten much completed. I've had fun, though, going through some little embossing folders and dies. I've cut some pieces and have them ready to use on cards, so hopefully you'll be seeing some of them soon. I did make a Christmas card yesterday, but it was fairly similar to one I'd already made, so I didn't post it.

For this card, I started with the cute little elephant, cut with a small Cuttlebug die. I cut her from textured grey. I mounted her on pink, doodled around the edges, added black gems for her eyes, matted with black and mounted on Dimensionals. The bottom is the same textured grey matted with black. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

A very sweet card. A little one would love that!

Danni said...

Cute!! I'm loving all your elephants..hehe!

Mary Cardini-Anderson said...

What a cute card. This would be perfect for children. Any age really but certainly for children. I love that you have been thinking outside the box Lynette.

Mary