Monday, April 1, 2013

April Calendar Page


I think I remember just last week commenting that it was March already, and here it is - APRIL!! LOL!

Here is my April calendar page. The cloud stamp and the kite stamp are both from Repeat Impressions. I paper-pieced the kite with paper from Recollections and colored the tail pieces with a marker. The sentiment is two stamps from Studio G sets. As always, if you are interested in printing out your own calendars for stamping, my Excel files are available through a link near the top of my page - under the title. I'd love to hear from you if you choose to try them!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Great calendar. Reminds us that there will be lots of showers but lots of time to play outside as well.

Danni said...

Great calendar page! Love the kite!