Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Flutter By Wednesday #230

The challenge this week from Flutter By Wednesday is open - just use a butterfly or fairy on your creation and link it up to the blog. We're sponsored this week by Pattie's Creations and the design team members were generously given some images to work with. I chose this delightful Thinking of You image.

I printed the image and colored it with Copic markers. I matted with Papertrey's Berry Sorbet cardstock. I used a cardbase from Repeat Impressions. (They are available here.) We'd love to have you join us with the challenge! Edited to add: There is a prize this week for entering the challenge. One lucky entrant will win three digital images from the sponsor!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Love and prayers to your mom!
gloria

Sheri said...

Lynette this is so very pretty and so very different. I really like it alot!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I have a Hero Arts stamp of a flower like that without the butterfly but I could add that. You colored the design beautifully! Great shading!

Cassie_lu said...

I really like how you used the image as the large focal point.

Harriet Skelly said...

Beautifully colored Lynette! This is such a beautiful digi!

Алексровер Анна said...

Original form! Love your new creation!

jan farnworth said...

what a sweet card love that image

Jenée said...

Lovely card. The image is so pretty, and you've colored it up beautifully. Wonderful inspiration!

Kathy said...

Lynette, this is gorgeous. Such great coloring and I love the fancy fold.

Denice said...

What gorgeous colors and coloring on this image and well put together card.
:Dxx

Leslie Miller said...

I just about gasped when I saw your card! So very pretty! I'll have to go check out those images. Very cool that the card base is premade, too.

Dawn B. said...

This is so pretty. I am ready for warm summer sun and butterflies on pretty pink flowers.