Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Flower-y Birthday

I haven't had any new Stampin' Up! items for three and a half years, but I placed an order last week and it arrived today. That was kind of fun:)

The flowers and leaves were stamped and die cut using the "Secret Garden" set. I inked the flowers with Summer Starfruit. The leaves were inked with a Gumball Green marker and then "thumped" with a different color green Tombow marker. I sewed buttons for the flower centers and the lower left flower is mounted on foam squares. The sentiment is from Sincere Salutations - also SU! (retired.)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Very pretty! Glad you got new stuff to play with!

Annie said...

Love this flowery card!! Isn't it fun to play with new stamps.....I just got my poppies.

Danni said...

Very pretty!