Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Flutter By Wednesday - and more update

Sorry - no Flutter By Wednesday card from me today:( Too much going on for me to be doing any stamping. The whole month of December is open - anything goes as long as you include your butterfly or fairy. Please be sure to link your card up to the FBW challenge blog post.

On top of everything else, I was summoned to jury duty. I chose to be on "Call-In" status, and last week was my first of two weeks. Didn't have to report last week, but Monday noon when I called, I found out I had to report that afternoon. I'm on a jury hearing a case which should be done hopefully tomorrow. Wish me luck! Just what I needed with Christmas fast approaching and trying to get our house packed up and "staged" to be put on the market soon. Oh well, we'll manage!

I hope all is going well for the rest of you:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, not what you need this week or this month! Hope it's short!!
gloria