Monday, October 15, 2012

SCS Inspiration Challenge and Fall-To Layout Challenge


I started making this card Saturday morning and finally got a chance to finish it Sunday night. It's for the Inspiration Challenge from Saturday on SplitCoastStampers (My Inspiration picture is to the left) and for Fall-To-Layout #211. Fall colors are so pretty!

The leaf stamp I used is from a Cloud 9 set. I inked it up with More Mustard and then put some Really Rust on one side. My matting for the leaves is More Mustard and Really Rust. I thought it needed more, so I added a layer of Chocolate Chip underneath them. I popped up that layer, too. The side layers are Pumpkin Pie - embossed with a Cuttlebug folder brayered with Chocolate Chip, and Chocolate Chip punched with a Martha Stewart punch. The punch makes a trim strip, but I just glued it underneath the embossed piece as a border.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

That is very very pretty. Love the colors

Anonymous said...

Very nice card - and love the candles that were your inspiration :-)
Gloria

JUDI said...

LYNETTE, This card is Beautiful, I luv the colors. You really captured the inspiration candles. And your description makes it sound good enough to eat.