Monday, August 20, 2012

SplitCoastStampers Featured Stamper Challenge

It's been a long time since I've participated in a SplitCoastStampers challenge, but I finally did:) This card is for this week's Featured Stamper challenge. The Featured Stamper is Maureen, and this is the card I cased.

I stamped the leaves (from Stampin' Up!'s Best Blossoms set) with Old Olive ink - three times without reinking. The butterfly is from shimmery purple paper, punched with a Martha Stewart punch. The sentiment is from a small KaiserCraft set. The matting is black and I cut the scalloped edge with a Fiskars rotary cutter. This card is also for a color challenge in my stamping group to use dark purple and olive green.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

That is just beautiful

JUDI said...

Your card is so nice, and what is so neat is that the design can be used for many different occasions.
Love your work. With Love Judi

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the simplicity of that card! I think that will be another case I have to do. :)

Anonymous said...

I think I "need" to get that punch! What a nice, simple card!
gloria