Thursday, July 12, 2012

Same Die - Different Cards

Isn't this a great die? Harriet brought it from California with her and I used it while she was here. Gosh, that seems like a long time ago, already. I guess it was four weeks ago! That means only 48 weeks til she comes back:)
I believe the die is by Memory Box. I used black for it on the first card and Kraft on the second. Everything is pretty self-explanatory. The sentiment on the first card is from Papertrey Ink and the one on the second card is from Verve.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Nancy Seed said...

Both cards are great, but I think I like card #1 with the black the best. Great job Lynette.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love that die! I cut some off in Des Moines too. It makes such a great little scene. Love your cards!

Mary said...

What an awseome die. Both your cards are great!

Mary