Thursday, July 19, 2012

Green and Purple Birthdays

Another set of cards using the same main image. I inked the image up with markers, stamped it once, and then stamped it again without reinking it for the second card. The matting is from a pad from Recollections. I stamped the images and this sentiment while in Des Moines at our Group Gathering and I'm sorry to say I don't know what company they are from. I added pearls for the flower centers.
The sentiment on this card is from Papertrey Ink.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Sheri said...

They are both beautiful.

Annie said...

Really pretty!! amazed how nice the s3nd stamp off is, did you need to "huff" on it? Love the colors!

Annie said...

Really pretty!! amazed how nice the s3nd stamp off is, did you need to "huff" on it? Love the colors!

Danni said...

So very pretty!!!

Shoshi said...

Gorgeous as usual, Lynette! I love it when you give more than one example of the use of a particular stamp or element, showing how versatile you are!

On the subject of which: I have just nominated you for the versatile blogger award. This is in recognition of how much I enjoy visiting your blog, and for all the inspiration you have given me.

http://shoshiplatypus.blogspot.com

Shoshi

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty using those colors!

JUDI said...

I LOVE the flower stamp that you used. Both cards turned out very pretty. With Love Judi

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Lynette, these are both so pretty! Love the stamp. So delicate and sweet!