Thursday, June 21, 2012

White on White Butterfly Birthday

I love the look of white on white. Here is a quick card using it.


The butterfly stamp is from Recollections. I inked it up with a Tim Holtz Distress marker (I got a package of five of them at Michael's last week with my 50% off coupon.) This is the second stamping of it. You'll be seeing the first stamping on another card at a later date. The sentiment is a Papertrey Ink stamp inked up with the same marker. I used my Martha Stewart scoring board to add the decorative scoring. For the finishing touch, I rounded the corners with a Fiskars punch.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

ohhhh that is pretty!

Colorado Crafter said...

What would we do without those 50% off coupons?! (I know... we'd pay more or do without the product!) LOL!! I also bought the distress markers!! I was lucky to have my husband along so I got both sets that they carry. I've been wanting the the complete set of all the colors, but it's so pricey. Maybe someday... but I'm glad to get to try them with these small sets from Michaels. Your card is lovely. I love white on white, too!