Monday, June 25, 2012

Humor

 I stamped these images while at my Group Gathering, also. Not sure what they'd be used for, but I did find humor in them:)
I colored each of them with Copic markers. The matting paper is from Recollections. Edited to add: the stamps are from a Gina K set.
My stamping area is all packed up at the moment. We are getting new carpet in the family room and my stamping area, and also our computer room/den, on Tuesday. What a mess our house is right now! We're thinking of selling and moving into a town home. Not having much luck finding one we like, though.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

What fun says! I have some sassy ones too, but not a cute girl image to use with them. Sounds like it was a wonderful gathering!

Unknown said...

Super stamping Lynette and what fab sentiments , three fabulous card well done Hugs Elaine

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the sentiments on those cards! Unfortunately I didn't stamp off any of those. :)

Danni said...

These are fun!! Hope your stamping area is unpacked and ready to go soon!! :)

Leslie Miller said...

These are cute! Any girlfriend would love these just for the fun of it. Thinking of moving? Do you watch Househunters on HGTV? Don't know why I do, but I know I shouldn't because all I see is what's wrong with my house. It does motivate me to clean and redecorate, though, so I guess that's a good thing. Good luck with whatever you decide to do!