Saturday, June 16, 2012

Group Gathering 2012

I thought I'd share a few pictures of our Group Gathering. Six years ago I joined a Yahoo! group - a small, friendly group. We started meeting annually five years ago. What an awesome time we have - so much eating and laughing and stamping! Then Harriet, from California, comes home with me and stays for a couple more days. I took her to the airport yesterday. So, it's over for another year. We've already got our rooms reserved for next June, though!


The picture above was taken at Biaggi's in West Des Moines. It was our last meal together. The group, from left to right: Me, Sheri, Georgia, Joyce, Vicki, Joanne and Harriet. Andrea had already left to catch her plane and wasn't able to join us.


Joanne, Joyce, Andrea, Harriet, me, Vicki, Georgia and Sheri. We hail from California, Nebraska, Iowa and Minnesota.


Hard at work in Archiver's. (Georgia, Joyce and Joanne.)


OK. One of me:)


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Karen Hasheck said...

Wow- what a lucky person you are to have such a great group of friends and fellow stampers to get together every year with. It sounds wonderful!

Sheri said...

Is it over already? I think I blinked and missed it all. It is the most special time of the year. Great pictures and loads of fun. Already thinking ahead to next year

Annie said...

Thanks for posting all the great pictures and sharing your time together with us! What a special group!

Harriet Skelly said...

Loved this post - thanks for always having me at your house. I had a great time in DM and in Minn. and I am looking forward to next year already! Hugs, Harriet

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I always get tears in my eyes when it is over because I know it will be another whole year before we do it again. What fun!!!

Mary said...

You look awesome! Love your hair style.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Wow, what fun!
gloria