Friday, June 29, 2012

Four Cards - Same Stamps

 I borrowed Andrea's set from Gina K called Petals and Wings while I was at our Group Gathering. This set is very cool, and I loved these little birds. (You can find it on this page.) I made four cards with it, paper piecing the birds each time and finishing the cards differently. I hope you enjoy them:) The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.


I got our house mostly back in order. I still haven't done any stamping for a whole week! I do have enough cards done to last almost a month, though:) I had a great streak for a while. I'll keep sharing them. Have a great weekend!


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ver, very pretty cards!
gloria

Sheri said...

Love them all! That is an awesome stamp

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very cute cards. I love that stamp and the way you colored and paper pieced the design.

Annie said...

Love them all, the paper piecing is great!

Leanne said...

Cute cards Lynette! Love them all!
;)

Danni said...

These are all so sweet and cute! Great job!

Shoshi said...

Lovely to see different interpretations of the same card, Lynette - it's amazing what a difference it makes, with different colours, borders etc. etc. Very effective demonstration of how you can make a unique design from a stamp that many people may have.

Thanks for your nice comment - I am feeling a lot better today, thank you, after a week of enforced rest. The only trouble is, now the brainfog has lifted, I can see how much catching up I've got to do!! I had such a great day at the craft show that it was all worth it, though.

Shoshi

Unknown said...

These are so TWEET Lynette , fabulous designs each one fabulous. love how you have filled the stamps with the matching papers well done Hugs Elaine

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely adorable! Every one of them! Some of the cutest stamps and cards I've seen lately. Really love these, Lynette!