Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Another Sympathy Card

Another simple sympathy card to share today. I have lots of cards to share. I actually do like them all, but there is nothing exciting!


I stamped the leaves when I was in Des Moines. I only inked up the stamp once, and then stamped it three times. I used Versamagic ink and I don't know what company the stamp is from. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I mounted on Always Artichoke cardstock from Stampin' Up! and I scored some decorative lines on the right with my Scor-Pal.


We get our new carpet this afternoon. Then we have the huge job of putting everything back! We should actually do some painting while the room is empty. The family room could use a fresh coat of paint, but the computer room is fine.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

New carpet and possibly fresh paint, enjoy the fresh new look. gloria

Unknown said...

Beautiful stamping Lynette what a gorgeous card, and enjoy your new carpet , I love the smell of new carpets. Hugs Elaine

Sheri said...

What a beautiful card. I hope you don't have to use it for a very long time

Jean Cross said...

I had to pin this. I hope you don't mind. It is outstanding.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That card is just gorgeous! Very classy! I feel a case coming on. Love the color used too.

Chookarooni said...

Another lovely card Lynette - you will be tired once you get things moved back - hopefully you can rest - but new carpets - always a good thing!

Shoshi said...

Another lovely card, Lynette! I love the technique of continuing to stamp without reloading the stamp with ink - it gives such great depth. Enjoy your new carpet!

Shoshi

Danni said...

Beautiful!! Very peaceful and comforting!
Have fun putting everything back, I don't envy you!

Joanne said...

This is such a CLASSY card.....love the technique you used! Good Luck putting things back...take your time and rest in between! Don't hurt your arms....LOL

Mary said...

A beautiful card Lynette. You certainly have been very busy making many,many cards. It sounds like you have also been very busy doing your home over as well. I'm sure that your carpet is very pretty.

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful use of the leaves, and I love your design with the scored edge. I'm definitely using this idea for some CAS cards since I have a similar stamp. Thanks for the inspiration, Lynette!

Linda and Russ said...

I didn't have the stamp set you used,so when II mmade this card, I improvised with stems and added the leaves....Thank you...It's sometimes difficult to come up with a design and you did this nicely.

Linda and Russ said...

I didn't have the stamp set you used,so when II mmade this card, I improvised with stems and added the leaves....Thank you...It's sometimes difficult to come up with a design and you did this nicely.