Saturday, May 5, 2012

Fall-To Layout #189

I made this card for Natasha's Clean and Simple Stamping blog's Fall-To Layout. Here is the sketch for this week:
I really like Natasha's sketches a lot, and this was no exception. I embossed the "wonky" square using a small Cuttlebug folder and my "no-lines" method. I stamped the sentiment (from Papertrey Ink) with Stampin' Up!'s Perfect Plum. I matted with SU! Pale Plum cardstock. I added the flower, attached with a white brad. That's it!


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh Lynette, I really do love this CAS look. I have this PTI sentiment set and now my mind is busy thinking of all the possiblities...thanks for the inspiration!

Harriet Skelly said...

Great take on the FTL!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Beautiful card and take on the sketch! Love the colors and the embossed wonky square. TFS

Winnie said...

So pretty! I love the simplicity and the clean look of this card.