Tuesday, March 13, 2012

SCS Featured Stamper Challenge - Harriet!

My friend Harriet is the Featured Stamper at SplitCoastStampers this week. I'm so excited for her! I made two cards to help honor her. I'll share the other one on Thursday.


I chose this card of Harriet's to CASE. I used the same embossing folder and punch as Harriet, and added some daisies on the bottom, like Harriet. I changed the colors and added a sentiment and more matting. My daisies stamp is from Repeat Impressions and the sentiment is from Papertrey. I colored with Copics. I also scored a couple lines on the bottom of the daisies panel.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Miriam said...

This is darling Lynette!! LOVE it!

Ginny said...

This is such a beautiful card. How sweet to CASE your friend's card in order to honor her! I just love that little bit of flowered texture at the top with the little gems in the middle.

Sheri said...

What a pretty card.

Lisa Lara said...

What is cuter than a fence flowers and embossing!