Saturday, March 3, 2012

Row of Daisies

Gosh, life has been SO busy for us lately. It's all fun stuff, but it sure cuts into my stamping time! LOL! I had much to do yesterday, but stole a few minutes to make a couple cards. I'll only post this one, as the other one is almost identical.


The daisies stamp is from Hero Arts and came from my "grab bag" box. I stamped it several times in a long row and cut it in half for my two cards. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line them up correctly. I did my coloring with Copic markers and added Stickles to the flower centers. The sentiment is two stamps from Technique Tuesday. I also scored lines on both sides of the daisy panel, which is matted with yellow and black cardstock.


I may be a bit scarce this next week, as I'm trying to get some things caught up around here. Please bear with me! I should just take the whole week off and really get things done, but I'm not sure I can do that. :)


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Ginny said...

I really like how nice and simple this card is, yet has those details of the yellow and black layered cardstock and the scored lines. I understand what you mean about needing that "stamping fix" while trying to get a million other things done! :-)

Harriet Skelly said...

Great colors with these sweet daisies!

Leslie Miller said...

I do believe I have these flowers. What a cute card you made with them. Very sunny and cheerful. Why, oh why, do I never think of these awesome CAS designs?

Joan V said...

What a cute card. Sometimes the simplest stamp can make the most beautiful cards. I always love what I find at your blog post. Thanks for sharing.