Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Calendar Page

Well, here it is - the first day of March. Time for my calendar page. The Excel files (and Open Office files) that I have made to print the blank calendars are always available at the top of my blog.


For this page, I used Sizzix dies for the kites and cloud. The kites are cut from My Mind's Eye papers and the cloud was cut from Die Cuts With a View textured cardstock. The image stamp is from a dollar stamp set from Studio G.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Love it! Especially love that kite!

Joan V said...

Happy March 1st. Wow, cute calendar page. Thanks for sharing.

Mary said...

I love that you used dies to embellish your March page. What a great looking page.

Mary

Shoshi said...

What a lovely and very suitable design for March, Lynette, with March winds and kite flying! Love the kite, and especially the way the tail comes down over the text of the callendar. Smashing!

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. With help from the Black Cat forum I am now perfecting my stencil-cutting technique! You're right, it does take a lot of patience, but eventually I'm sure it will become second nature! I'm looking forward to creating some nice backgrounds with my new stencils, and have more ideas up my sleeve too.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Shoshi