Sunday, March 11, 2012

"Christmas Sunday"

I'm struggling a little bit getting even one Christmas card done a week, but I'll keep plugging away:) Here is my card for this week.


Both stamped images are Hero Arts stamps and die cuts. I stamped them in black and added color with Copics. I also added some Star Dust Stickles. Both images are mounted on Dimensionals. I used Cuttlebug folders to emboss the top and bottom parts of the textured white cardstock and my Martha Stewart scoring tool to score the lines in between. I matted with Always Artichoke cardstock. I added an eyelet to the tag. Remember them? LOL! I'm also linking my card up to the Christmas Card Challenge blog. 


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

10 comments:

Ginny said...

I really like how you combined the two embossing folders to make that background! Super pretty card!

StephC said...

Very nicely done! I too like how you embossed the background. Great card!

Thanks for sharing with us at the CCC blog!

Brigitte said...

WOW, you are so clever using two different embossing folder on the same piece of cardstock!!! I love the result!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

pat said...

Great card! love the embossing.

Unknown said...

This is lovely Lynette I like your style .Hugs Elaine
Im following

Margaret said...

Wow! A Christmas card a week. I'm glad I'm following you to get more ideas. I can barely keep up with birthday cards and thinking of you cards that I need to send out.

Barbara said...

Lynette, this is really sweet. I like the matching of embossing and the stamp.

Leslie Miller said...

Such a cute embossed background! You go with those Christmas cards, Lynette! This is darling!

Alanna said...

What a great card. I love the embossing. So glad you could join us this week at CCC.

Candace said...

Oh my goodness...LOVE that embossing!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Christmas Card Challenges! :)