Friday, March 23, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays and SCS Challenge

I made this card yesterday and thought about not posting it, since it's kind of similar to others I've done, but what the heck! It seemed to be fate, since it fits the SplitCoastStampers Free 4 All challenge to use three or more of something, and also the CAS-ual Fridays challenge today to use pastels and black.


The patterned paper is from the same Recollections pad I've been using lately. I cut it with a Papertrey die. These squares are actually left over from another card I made yesterday. I adhered them to the white and then matted with black. I added the flowers to the squares with black brads. The sentiment is from Stampendous.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Lynette simple but stylish card I like it Hugs Elaine

Ted said...

Lynette, this is a beauty! I love the balance of the card and how everything ties together so nicely. :)

Desire Fourie said...

Loving your incluttered elegance with your creations.
Hugs
Desire

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I always like this type of card!

Darnell J Knauss said...

It's a classic layout that never gets old and I love the colors you used. Great job!

Suzanne Russell said...

Very pretty-can't go wrong with the color combo-I love it.

Leanne said...

Nice and sweet. A lovely card for a Friday afternoon. TFS!!
;)

Michele Gross said...

oh it's lovely, I'm glad you posted it :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Margaret said...

I love the colours you chose for this card. It is so pretty and elegant looking.

Karen M said...

I love your card, its so pretty, hugs x x

Margaret said...

I just watched the tutorial. What a nifty idea!

Lisa Elton said...

Pink and black...always a great combination! Pretty card ;)

Laurie said...

This is really pretty! I love the flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Dana said...

Such a pretty CAS card and perfect for the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays! Thanks so much for joining us:)