Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Flutter By Wednesday #189

This week's Flutter By Wednesday theme is LOVE:
L = Layers - use two or more
O = Odd - use an odd number of embellishments
V = Violet
E = Except - Use any color except red
Check out the Flutter By Wednesday blog for details.


For my card, I started with the patterned paper this time. It's from Deja Views. I matted with purple cardstock. The butterflies image is from Inkadinkado. I used a Stampin' Up! marker to ink it up, scored a border with my Martha Stewart scoring board, and matted it with purple, also. I stamped the sentiment (from Paper Inspirations) with black. I punched the little butterflies with a Martha Stewart punch and added a pearl to each one. We'd love to have you join us!


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

12 comments:

Leanne said...

O this is pretty Lynette! I love the violet butterflies and that sentiment stamp is one of my favorites. Gorgeous card!
;)

Mary J said...

So beautiful Lynette! I love the sentiment down the side!

Amanda R said...

Beautiful card Lynette, very elegant with the pearls.

Harriet Skelly said...

Beautifully done - I love that BF image and the sentiment!!

Karen Wilson said...

Gorgeous and love all the words on the side. This is beautiful!

Danni said...

Gorgeous!! Love everything about this!! Such pretty colors!

Suzanne Bier said...

Lynette, love the elegant design of your card...so gorgeous! Hugs, Suzanne

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Aren't those sentiment stamps great? I need to use mine more too. I love the colors on your card.

Whimsey said...

L@@K, another one all vertical - LOVE!!

Stampin_melissa said...

Gorgeous! Love the layout, the butterflies and the color!

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty! I have that image and always forget about using it.

Michelle said...

what a lovely card! Gorgeous color (purple is my favorite) and I love all the butterflies - awesome job this week!