Thursday, February 2, 2012

February Calendar Page

Here is my February calendar page. The links to my calendar files are always available under the title of my blog. Both 2012 and 2013 are there. I'd love to hear from you, if you use them!


I embossed the butterfly with a small Cuttlebug folder. I matted with red cardstock punched with a Marvy punch. I added white dots to the scallops and red sponging to the edge of the embossed circle panel. The background is stamped with a heart from Inkadinkado.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

very nice Lynette. We are one month closer to DM!

Sandy said...

Very cute Lynette. The little CB butterfly give a great image.
I'll be posting my calendar page later today. Thanks again for your templates.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Cute little bee to use on a February calendar.

Dawn B. said...

This is perfect for a February calendar. I can't believe it is February already. Great job.