Friday, February 17, 2012

Another Masculine Birthday

I made this card for our nephew. Gosh, I can't believe he will be FORTY next year!!


You can't really tell from the picture, but I stamped the tree stamp (from Lovely As a Tree by Stampin' Up!) with black, stamped it off, then "thumped" an Always Artichoke marker on it before stamping. I matted it with Always Artichoke, also. The sentiment is from Paper Inspirations. I used black marker for the "Birthday" and artichoke for the smaller words. That's it!


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Great card Lynette. The 'thumping' really makes that tree come alive.

Harriet Skelly said...

Great masculine card - I really like the layout !

Barbara said...

Wonderful card! These two stamps work so well together.

Lisa Lara said...

I just love that sentiment with it Lynette. What a beautiful tree.