Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Flutter By Wednesday #186

This week's Flutter By Wednesday challenge is an "open" week - anything you want to make, but of course, include butterflies, fairies or angels. Link your card up to Danni's FBW blog page, here. We'd love to have you join us!


I used a stamp I got from a friend (who had two of them) a couple years ago. It's from Sweet Pea Stamps. I colored her with Copics. I added Stickles to the stars, her wings, and the flame on the candle. I also added "pearls" with a pearl pen. The sentiment is from Papertrey. I hand-cut it to fit into the oval of the tag die from Spellbinders. I added a few black gems and mounted the tag on Dimensionals. I matted the image with black. The background is from a matstack from Die Cuts With a View.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

10 comments:

Leanne said...

Hi Lynette,
O she's beautiful. Pretty colors and gorgeous use of all the bling.
Happy Wednesday!
;)

Amanda R said...

Very pretty Lynette and I love the black matting, nice contrast.

Sheri said...

So pretty Lynette. Love your coloring! And her eyes are amazing!

Annie said...

This is lovely and you colored her so beautifully!! a great card!!

Harriet Skelly said...

Love your coloring and the sparkle you added to this pretty image!

Mary said...

I love this card Lynette. It is so colorful and sparkly.What a pretty stamp.

Mary

Nancy said...

Lynette, this is a wonderful card! I love the Sweet Pea image, and the flourish is an amazing accent!

Anna said...

Stunning! Wonderful coloring! She's beautiful!

Mary J said...

She is so beautiful and love the papers you've matched with her Lynette!

Karen Wilson said...

Oh wow, what a stunning image and you colored her up beautifully!