Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Three More Christmas Cards

Even though my cards were all mailed out last week, I'm still making more! I made all of these roughly based on Natasha's sketch on her Clean & Simple Stamping blog - the one I used on my Saturday post. The papers for all three cards are from a matstack by Recollections. I added a strip down the left side on these first two. The matting is shimmery gold, and the sentiment (from Repeat Impressions) is embossed in gold.
This one is the same as the first one - just different designs in the cardstock.
And here is the last one. I matted with a burgundy cardstock and added the ribbon. The sentiment is stamped with Stampin' Up! ink. Easy, pretty, and I have three more cards done for next year!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Christina said...

These are really wonderful Lynette!!
Hugs Kristel