Friday, December 16, 2011

Anniversary in Gold

I have an anniversary card to share with you today. 


I used ivory for the card base and the matted layer. I stamped the background on the ivory piece and embossed with gold embossing powder. I stamped and embossed the sentiment on the same piece. The butterfly and leaves were stamped on a separate piece, cut out, and mounted on Dimensionals. The matting is shimmery gold, scored with my Martha Stewart scoring board. I'm adding this to Danni's "Flutter-By Wednesday" challenge which for this week - and the whole month of December - is to simply use a butterfly, angel or fairy. I almost forgot to say - all the stamps used on this card are from last year's Papertrey's anniversary set called Round and Round, which was a gift to me from my great friend, Harriet.


You still have until tonight to leave me a comment on this post to be the drawing to win one of my calendars.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Joan V said...

So pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Harriet Skelly said...

Lynette this is gorgeous with the gold embossing - I never thought to use that image that way!!

Leslie Miller said...

I don't know how you do it time and again. You make these CAS cards, but different every time. You've got a real knack for it! Love this in the gold. Very elegant but with a touch of fun.

Lisa Lara said...

wow Lynette....absolutely amaaaaaaaazing. I love love love it. Wishing you a very merry and happy holidays gf.