Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Calendar Page

I know I say this every month, but gosh, I can't believe we're done with another month already! Here is my calendar page for our new month of November.


I stamped the Scarecrow and Friend image from Repeat Impressions and colored it with Prismacolor pencils. I used a blending pencil on it, also. I trimmed it fairly close and matted it on brown. The sentiment is from Repeat Impressions, too, and is found on this page. I stamped it on scratch paper first, and then on the calendar to make it lighter. One of these days I have to print my 2012 calendars and get started on them! I need to make a couple more this year - I think 14.


If you are interested in making your own calendars, you can find my files at the top of my blog page, under the title.  Just follow the link.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Cute image for the November calendar. I need to try to get mine done today.

Sandy said...

Another wonderful calendar page. I'm with you I can't believe another month is over.

Sheri said...

Very nice November calendar. Seems like 2011 just began and here it is almost over.