Sunday, October 30, 2011

Rose Birthday

Another quick post with a Card Parts card.


The parts for this card were the stamped and cut rose and the scored panel. The rose, from Inkadinkado, was colored with markers and stamped on watercolor paper. It was cut with a long oval Nestability. I added the matting, cut with a scalloped long oval Nestability. I mounted it on Dimensionals. The white panel was scored with my Scor-Pal and matted with the same cardstock as the rose. The sentiment is from a set from The Paper Company. I kind of liked the look of the white with the ivory - something different.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I love this one. Looks like a watercolor to me

Mary said...

A few different things going on with your card. Every thing you have done is wonderful. What a very pretty card.

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

This is a beautiful rose, and I love how you scored the paper to suggest a garden trellis. Very pretty, Lynette!

Marge said...

Very pretty -- good parts make good cards!!!